Join our team of compassionate caregivers and leaders in the field of senior care!
Hourly Rate: $20-$21.50/hr.
Work location: Montecito
Employment type: Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available
We are searching for compassionate full-time, part-time, and on-call Program Specialists to work with our participants in an adult day care setting which serves the aging population and their families. We specialize in serving aging adults including people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other cognitive impairments. We also serve people with physical and intellectual disabilities. We specialize in person centered care and practice the Best Friends™ approach to serving our participants. And…YOU get paid to have fun and spread the joy with our participants, while calling bingo, exercising, and dancing!
Our ideal Program Specialist will enjoy working with older adults, have a positive attitude, have effective communication skills, be a good listener, and have the ability to take initiative. Program Specialists should be able to work independently and be a team player. We are looking for candidates that are willing to pitch in and help all members of our team succeed.
Benefits package includes:
- 13 paid H=holidays
- Generous vacation time
- Health insurance for employees working 30+ hours per week
- Dental reimbursement plan
- Paid sick time
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching
NO WEEKENDS and NO NIGHTS! Get off early most Fridays!
Work hours will be between 8a-4:30p Monday-Thursday. 8a – 2:30p Fridays.
Flexible schedule – we work with your school, work, or family schedule.
- Assist in developing, planning and leading program activities for individuals as well as groups.
- Perform a variety of functions related to the overall operation of our center including, but not limited to; assisting with food service, classroom activities, excursions, participant personal care, special events, following CCL guidelines, basic maintenance, and cleaning following COVID-19 protocol.
Requirements include: (must currently have or must acquire within first 30 days of employment): First Aid and CPR, a physical exam, a TB clearance, a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license and insurance, and a criminal record clearance.
Nice-to-haves: Experience working with elders or people with disabilities. Experience in teaching or instruction is desirable. We will also consider positive people that are willing to learn!
COVID-19 considerations: COVID-19 protocols are in place to protect our members and our staff.
Please email detailed resume with cover letter to [email protected]